A little while back I got nominated by the lovely Everything Me to do the awesome blogger award, make sure to go and give her a follow! This award is themed around nominating other bloggers that you think are simply awesome, which I will do at the end of this post. Thank you for nominating me Everything Me, I really appreciate it!
The “Rules” Of The Award:
- Thank your nominator and link their blog
- Insert the award banner
- Answer their questions
- Nominate 5+ people and give them 10 questions of your own
1. What’s your favourite season?
I would have to say either spring or summer, I just love when it starts to get warmer and brighter. In the summer I also break up from school which is a plus haha!
2. What’s your favourite book you have read so far this year?
That’s a hard question! I haven’t really read that many books this year, as I just haven’t found that many that I want to read. I feel like I am in a period were I am kind of changing what type of books I like to read. One book that I found really interesting and I loved, was “Ibland mår jag inte så bra” by one of my favourite YouTubers. Yes it is a Swedish book, but I still wanted to mention it. Also, I want to mention a book called “Since you have been gone” by Morgan Matson. However I did read it last year, but I really loved it!
3. What are you most looking forward to in the coming months?
My holiday! I am so excited to finally get away for a bit, as it doesn’t happen that often.
4. If you could read a book about the rest of your life, would you?
No, definitely not. I just feel like it would be so boring knowing what is going to happen the rest of your life, it would just feel like your whole life is planned to be a certain way and you wouldn’t be able to do anything about it.
5. Is there anything you regret not doing in your life?
I honestly don’t know, I am only a teenager and I haven’t lived that many years. There are a few things I regret not doing, but they aren’t big things and not anything I feel like sharing on the internet<3
6. What is your favourite photo you’ve ever taken (and if can you insert it)?
Being a blogger I have taken a lot of pictures, and having to choose only one is quite hard. I can insert one that I have taken that I really like, so one of my favourites.
7. What are your favourite hobbies (apart from blogging)?
One of my favourite hobbies is gymnastics, I am a gymnast and I would love to do some gymnastics related posts, I am just not sure if any of you would like to see that? I also love dancing, I have taken dance lessons in the past but I ended up choosing gymnastics instead. Other than that, I don’t really know. I mean I do love baking and stuff like that too.
8. What’s your favourite shop to buy clothes from?
I would probably say H&M, but of course I have other ones that I like too.
9. Where would you like to see yourself in 5 years time?
I am not sure, but I hope I have continued to do what I love and also know what I want to do in the future. Otherwise, I don’t really know?
10. What is your favourite blog post you have ever written?
I can definitely say that I am a perfectionist, and of course some blog posts turn out better than others. I think it’s either my Tanya Burr Illuminating Powder Highlighter First Impressions and Review or A Little FeelUnique Beauty Haul.
My questions for the nominated bloggers:
1. What is your favourite quote?
2. What language would you like to learn?
3. Do you know what your name means, and if so what does it mean?
4. What do you love the most about blogging?
5. When you were little, what did you want to become when you were older?
6. What is the most ridiculous thing you have ever bought?
7. Do you have any hidden talents?
8. If you had to swap blogs with someone, who would it be and why?
9. Do you have any “weird” food combinations that you love?
10. Who/what inspired you to start your blog?
Thank you so much for reading lovely!