I ended up taking a little break from blogging, as I just didn’t have the time and the posts I were making I just wasn’t proud or happy with.
Now that I finally have summer break I am going to be focusing more on uploading blog posts regularly, and I am really excited to be back writing blog posts again. I really hope you guys enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them. It would be very appreciated if I could get some feedback on what posts I should do next, and what you think I should improve.
Anyway, I got tagged for the Blue Sky tag by the one and only: AriCouture
Thank you so much for tagging me, and I hope everyone of you will go give her a follow if you haven’t already<3
The way this tag works, is that I answer the eleven questions that the person that tagged me asked. Then, when I have answered them I will write my own eleven questions, and tag another 11 people.
1. What’s your favourite season in the year?
I actually don’t really know, as were I live I definitely get to experience all four seasons and they are all different from each other. However I really like the spring and summer. I just love when it gets light again, and all the colours come back to life.
2. What’s your go-to restaurant?
I can’t really answer that question as I don’t eat out that much on a regular basis, and I don’t really go to fast food places either. If I do eat out or order a takeaway, I will probably order from a pizzeria. Or maybe Thai and Indian food.
3. Have you ever been to a blogging event?
I haven’t, but I would absolutely love to! It would be so fun to meet other bloggers and get to know them, I really hope I get to go to one someday.
4. What is your number one tip for a successful blog?
Things do go hand and hand with each other, but I would say to keep your blog organized and tidy. Try to play around with the settings and have a nice layout. Organize when and what you are going to post, and always make sure you have wrote a blog post that is easy to read, and is in the correct order. A good picture is also a thing that adds a more organized look. And also, I would really appreciate some feedback to help me improve my blog, as I said before.
5. What’s your favourite social media outlet that you are always on?
Probably Snapchat, or Pinterest. However I don’t have a public Snap, but you can go follow me on Pinterest, I think it is enough to just search for Sprallice.
6. If you could change anything in your life, what would it be?
I don’t know, there are things that I would change that are more personal, but I don’t feel like I HAVE to change anything. There will always be things that you will want to change, but I am happy with were I am today, and I should always be thankful for that.
7. Who is someone you look up to?
My family, friends, youtubers and other online profiles, and many more. I look up to a lot of different people in many different ways.
8. Do you have any blogging budies you always talk to?
No, I don’t really have any fellow bloggers that I always talk to, however I do interact with a few bloggers by commenting on their posts and I have done several collabs in the past too.
9. Have you ever collaborated with someone?
Yes, I have! My first collab was with Liv: My Top 5 Lip Products|Collab with Liv
Then I did a collab with Kate: Beauty Storage Ideas | Collab with Kate
After that I did a big group collab: Warm & Golden Eye Look |Group Collab
And my latest collab was with my brother Sam: April Favourites |Collab With Sam
1o. What’s your worst fear?
I think almost everyone is scared of their family and friends to get hurt or pass away, which I am too. However something that I personally am scared of is insects. And by that I mean mainly wasps, and horseflies. I am ok with spiders and flies, but wasps and horseflies terrify me so much.
11. Where would you like to take your blog in the future?
This is such a hard question, because anything could happen. But of course I have my goals and hopes. I would love to go self hosted and upgrade my camera, to take better pictures for my blog. I would also love to have a YouTube channel besides my blog, and have them grow together. And I also hope that I have viewers that enjoy reading my posts, and just interacting and supporting along the way. But of course I am happy with were I am, and I am excited to see where this blog will take me.
My eleven questions:
1. Where is the farthest you have ever been from home?
2. What’s your favourite piece of clothing that you have owned/own?
3. What is something that a lot of people are obsessed with but you just don’t get the point of?
4. What is the most annoying question people ask you?
5. Which movie did you watch last?
6. If you could spend a day in someone else shoes, who would it be and why?
7. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
8. What are you looking forward to these coming months?
9. What one thing do you really want but really can’t afford?
10. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
11. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
Everything Me: everythingmexx.wordpress.com
Tabi Bee: busybeeblogweb.wordpress.com
Natalie Vinh: natalievinh.com
If you don’t want to, or if you have already done this tag then you of course don’t have to<3
I am hoping to post at least once a week these from now onwards! Thank you for reading and thank you again Ari for nominating me.